Monday, August 07, 2006

La Vacantsa......

SO i have been "on vacation" this past weekend in Cluj, Romania. Just visiting a colleague from Cornell, not really seeing all that many sights, doing that much, etc. I really am just enjoying doing nothing, sleeping late, not dealith with the devastating heat (it rained for two days here, and i actually found myself cold for once).

My time in Moldova is disappearing! I have less than two weeks left. I was originally planning on leaveing early and spending some time in Bucharest, but it looks like I'll only be able to spend a night there.

When I return to Transnistria, I have a few more research meetings, a few days in Tiraspol, then who knows.

I have to quickly spit out two version of one paper if i am to claim my trip to Belgrade. I should definitely do that, as it's one city where I have never been and definitely want to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home